Whats with My Show listing?

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by Stormydog, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Stormydog

Stormydog Member

Oct 13, 2010
    I seem to be having constant problems viewing the My Show listings. Problems are apparent with Groups on. When I page down, I do not see certain shows. If I turn Groups off, they appear. Happens all the time.

Wonder if anyone else noticed this or knows of cause/fix?

2. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
  3. Stormydog

Stormydog Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Your referenced post differs from my situation in that I am not dealing with transfers or Pytivo (dont know what all that is anyway).

I do know if I have Groups on, I do see many groups. If I see a group of a show listed on the last line of the My Show listing and when I page down to get it to show at the top of the next page, it is not anywhere to be seen. Then I notice others are missing too. Happens to either a group or just one recording. Many times there are several shows not to be found at all. Turning Groups off, bingo, the shows all appear individually. Turn Groups on, they may appear but will soon disappear as you page up/down. Evidently Tivo can not handle continuing a list to the next page reliably with Groups. Very irritating.

Why does Tivo keep its users in a constant state of irritation!

4. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
    It's not necessarily related to tranfers though. I know my sister doesn't do any transfers and sees the same problem as you with groups.