Advertisements I've got 2 directv tivos, 1 40 hour about 5 years old and one 80 hour I bought off of ebay a little over 2 years ago. I've got my 40 hour hooked to my old school 55" toshiba sd big screen and the 80 hour on a sd 27" magnavox. I've got a 32" vizio HD hooked to a ps3 and a wii with rabbit ears and no direct tv. Love the user interface of the tivo. Should I jump to the direct tv dvr and upgrade one set to another Hidef and lose tivo. Should I switch to TW cable and pay nothing for a generic DVR? I don't know if I can live without tivo. I can still get hi def on my old school $2.49 rabbit ears on the vizio. Is it worth it to jump now? Should I wait until HD set drop in price more? Should I go HD tivo and switch to TW cable? Not really sure what to do.