Whats new collection is old

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by Stormydog, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Stormydog

Stormydog Member

Oct 13, 2010

Advertisements

I have always used the Search TV-Collections-Whats New to look for new programs. This area always seemed to show brand new shows and I could easily investigate and set up recordings for new shows.

Has anyone noticed that that section has not been updated for months? I used the Whats Popular section to see new shows coming up. but I have to wade thru all of the 'popular' shows to find them. They used to be in that separate section.

Just curious if anyone noticed or uses that search section.

2. Stormydog

Stormydog Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Unfortunately no one uses this collection to view upcoming new shows in the Search TV section. I really used it to stay on top of new shows coming and it actually worked. But is has not been updated at all for months and months. With new shows coming this fall it should be listing new shows.

I have to wade thru Top Picks to see any new shows that are mixed in this the top picks. New shows no longer isolated but mixed in. It is hunt and search for shows.

3. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    Currently, there's a "Fall television" collection that has separate "new" and "returning" shows.

4. Stormydog

Stormydog Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Yea, I saw that and am using it. But before this new category came there was the Whats New and it was updated to reflect new shows. It now shows the same shows for months and months. Just wondering if anyone had a heads up if it was a TiVo software glitch or not.

5. Stormydog

Stormydog Member

Oct 13, 2010

Advertisements

Seems this Search feature is not being used by no one. There are new shows appearing during January and no way to find out all that is new except to wade thru Popular Picks. How can they be popular if they are new anyway?