What's happening? Title Not Found for most shows

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by susandennis, Nov 13, 2019.

1. susandennis

susandennis Member

Dec 10, 2001
    Seattle, WA USA
    I discovered tonight that my Roamio is missing most OnePass shows because they are all called "Title Not Found". There are maybe 60 shows over the next two weeks on the major networks called "Title Not Found".

My Tivo PremiereXL4 has all the correct shows at the correct times with the correct titles. So all those OnePasses are working fine.

I've rebooted the Roamio and had it 'call home'. No change. Yes, I have reported it to TiVo but I'm guessing hoping for them to notice is silly.

Both TV's are on cable cards from WAVE Broadband. Is this something I'll just need to ride out? Or is there a secret fix that someone could let me in on?

2. UCLABB

UCLABB Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    What screen are you seeing this on? The to do list? History? Does the guide look okay?

3. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Run the Help/Reset to Defaults/Clear Program Information & To Do List. Should take about an hour and nothing is lost. One of my Roamio boxes got a corrupt guide last week and I had to run that procedure.

Mikeguy likes this.
  4. susandennis

susandennis Member

Dec 10, 2001
    Seattle, WA USA
    So sorry! It's in the guide data.

5. susandennis

susandennis Member

Dec 10, 2001
    Seattle, WA USA
    Thanks! Running it now.

6. susandennis

susandennis Member

Dec 10, 2001
    Seattle, WA USA
    Joe! Your trick fixed everything!! Whew and thank you so much!

7. Mikeguy

Mikeguy Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2005
    TiVo boxes are great when they work well. And when they pitch fits and throw out errors, they are downright depressing. Been there (on 2 boxes). :(