What version do people have of 9.1 ??

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by lessd, Oct 3, 2007.

1. lessd

lessd Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2005
    CT
    I received V9.1 about a week before the priority list went up, all my TiVos got it on the same day (so MRV would work) but my version was and still is V9.1.L5 so i would like to know what other people have for a version as many are reporting 9.1 without the L5

2. CuriousMark

CuriousMark Forum Denizen

Jan 13, 2005
    SoCal
    TiVo does this with every update. The rollout includes a customer support ramp of the final beta version (L5 in this case). The full release is identical, but they take the beta identifier out of the version number.

I had that happen once when I got the CS ramp a few updates back. When the roll out was complete, that TiVo updated again to the final version number. I think it was about 5 weeks or so later.

3. lessd

lessd Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2005
    CT
    Thanks

4. highwire

highwire Active Member

Jan 14, 2001
    Ottawa,...
    9.1-01-2-140 - got it yesterday.

5. Dr_Diablo

Dr_Diablo Dr_Diablo

Nov 23, 2003
    Midwest
    software version: 9.1-012-648

this am, 50 minutes to restart while update

pixelation appeared resolved until later recordings this morning and afternoon...

Now the audio drops out for a full 5 seconds more often then before...

6. George Cifranci

George Cifranci TiVo Bolt 500GB - TE4 UI

Jan 30, 2003
    Columbus,...

That happened to me when I got one of the previous updates. I bet if you add your Tivos to the Priority list you will get the final version.

7. rainwater

rainwater Active Member

Sep 21, 2004
    But there's no point. The final release will be pushed to the box eventually (after all other boxes have been authorized for the software), but in the meantime there is no need to manually update just to get a new version number.