What the hell is going on with TiVo lineup changes?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by UCLABB, Oct 7, 2017.

1. UCLABB

UCLABB Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    Riverside, CA

Advertisements

I have been reading about the troubles in Michigan and Wisconsin with TiVo suddenly making lineup changes that are wrong.

Just noticed a message and lo and behold a ton of channels being deleted. Most were SD, but I immediately noticed that the Olympic Channel was one that was deleted. I am the one that got TiVo to put it in my zip code lineup. I tuned the channel and it tuned in fine, but of course now it has no program info. I went to two other HD channels that were deleted and they tuned in fine, but again no program info.

So now I have to once again file lineup errors with TiVo. So annoying.

2. sfhub

sfhub Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2007
    So you are the mystery user TiVo support is blaming for contacting them and asking for these changes :)

3. Macomar

Macomar New Member

Jul 6, 2015
    Leucadia, CA
    Same situation here in N. San Diego County on COX. Also had some active channels deleted from my channel list. Added them back, but guide data for those channels is all “TBA””.

4. UCLABB

UCLABB Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    It’s crazy. These are unforced errors by TiVo. It’s not like the cable company changed something and TiVo was slow to respond. TiVo had to actually go out if it’s way to create these problems.

5. bonscott87

bonscott87 Done.

Oct 3, 2000

Advertisements

Rovi.

sharkster likes this.