What Just Happened??! With Fred Savage

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by mattack, Jun 22, 2020.

1. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    I admit I'm only watching this because it showed up in the expiring list on Hulu (that's pretty much the first thing I do when I launch Hulu -- check expiring). It's expiring in a week.

I watched the first ep when it was originally on and thought it was 'meh'. I still have 3 eps to go, but I think I "got into" it a little bit. A few eps had similar plot twists.

I also realized when checking my downloaded SD versions that at least one ep was locally preempted and I missed recording another (ep 7) entirely.

So this is a very backhanded compliment, and I don't think the show could have really continued for a long time.. but it's one of the shows that I thought was funnier after giving it another try.. oh another one that I watched a few more of in the past few months and will catch up on totally is Son of Zorn.. another very short lived Fox show..

2. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Active Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley
    mattack likes this.
  3. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    Tried searching for it a bit.. I had vaguely remembered it being discussed before, but I thought people hated it (even worse than my 'meh' after the first episode).. I haven't yet gone and (re?)read that thread though. thanks.