1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to the Buyer/Seller Area

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Area' started by Mike Lang, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Mike Lang

Mike Lang Administrator Staff Member Administrator TCF Club

Nov 17, 1999
    Hello TCF members and visitors! Welcome to the buyer/seller area. This is the place to go if you want to discuss selling or buying TiVo gear from other members of the site, outside of popular auction or other online marketplaces.

As such, CAVEAT EMPTOR. This forum area is merely a conduit for discussion, and any deals you make with another member thus are not part of TiVoCommunity or any official transaction, and are a personal decision on your part, executed outside of the forum.

Spammers will not be tolerated, and we expect that you will all behave :) We also expect that, in general, items discussed here will be TiVo related.

2. flyboy0002

flyboy0002 New Member

Feb 13, 2018
    I have a few used Tivo Mini's in Excellent working condition.I want to replace the with Tivo Roamio's,that is why I am selling them.They come with their Original boxes,the Mini Power Supply,the Remote Control,and the instruction manual.I am asking for $100.00 for each one and $10.00 for shipping.If you buy both,I will ship both for $10.00.Contact me at...classic426hemi@comcast.net..if interested....