Weird to-do list behavior

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by smgord, Oct 6, 2007.

1. smgord

smgord New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    I often peruse my to do list, and delete recordings that my season passes or wishlists caused. When doing this on my S2, it would always take me right back to the program on the to do list that followed the one I deleted. Just did this on my S3, and it takes me back to an apparently random, earlier spot on the to do list, sometimes days earlier. This is really annoying, because it means that I have to scroll back down to where I left off, sometime several pages down. Is this a quirk of the recent software update? Or is this just how the S3s behave?

2. multiple

multiple Member

Aug 26, 2007
    I've started having the same problem with a S3 and THD since the last software update.

3. Dr_Diablo

Dr_Diablo Dr_Diablo

Nov 23, 2003
    Midwest
    Mine is acting squrrelly since the 9.1 update...

When I check the To Do List for programs I don't want, after deleting that program, Tivo defaults to the very end of the list, showing programs not recorded yet...

4. Icarus

Icarus Member

Jun 15, 2002
    Upcountry...
    Mine is doing the same thing. It jumps back several days after deleting an entry in the todo list. Prior to the 9.1 software update it would remember where you were in the list and you would return there.

-David

5. pkscout

pkscout Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2003
    Honolulu, HI
    Yup. Never had that problem before the 9.1 upgrade.