Weeds:The Brick Dance....August 27, 07

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by jones07, Aug 29, 2007.

1. jones07

jones07 eff.org warrior

Jan 30, 2001
    Phila, Pa....
    I wonder if Andy going to get deployed to Iraq? I would love to see that :p

Really short boot camp by the way. :rolleyes:

Loved Carrie Fisher as Celia's man hating attorney.

2. Anubys

Anubys All About Footwork

Jul 16, 2004
    Fairfax...
    I thought for sure Celia was going to get pissed and pull the "he grabbed the girl's boobs" accusation...I'm glad the writers decided not to go that route...

the Brick dance needed some nudity...I just love MLP...she is so darn cute!

3. Havana Brown

Havana Brown Ring Turner

Feb 3, 2005
    Your...
    This show is really starting to p*ss me off! MLP mouthing off to the drug dealers in the first episode and now too, yeah, right. I can see something like that pulled off in Rescue Me, and it would be funny, but I don't think they're pulling it off here.

OTOH, I really liked Celia in this episode.

4. bdlucas

bdlucas Right side up again.

Feb 15, 2004
    Exurbia
    So what language was the theme song sung in this week? I was thinking Spanish, but somehow it didn't quite sound like Spanish to me (not that I know Spanish that well :)).

5. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    Ya, nice actually seeing Celia leave the kicthen of her house.

6. bdlucas

bdlucas Right side up again.

Feb 15, 2004
    Exurbia
    So it was Spanish, by a Mexican band called Kinky: http://www.deafindieelephants.com/2007/07/25/weeds-s03e03-kinky/.

7. jgerry

jgerry save vinyl

Aug 29, 2001
    Atlanta,...
    I was watching with a friend of mine who's half Mexican and speaks fluent Spanish. The music was definitely in Spanish.

I am already losing interest in this season. I think the show always had at least a mild grounding in reality, but now, it's just ridiculous. It's still somewhat funny, but I don't enjoy it as much. Maybe because it's now all conflict and seriousness and no fun time weed smokin'. :)

8. Agatha Mystery

Agatha Mystery Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2002
    BFE, So....
    Oh, I don't know...I think it's still grounded in reality. Nancy getting screwed by a drug dealer makes absolute sense.

I wonder what the grow house is going to be like and if Nancy will somehow get involved in it again. I wonder how heartless they're going to make Heylia this season.