Weeds starts Monday (Season 3, 8/13/07)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by astrohip, Aug 10, 2007.

1. astrohip

astrohip Well-Known Raconteur TCF Club

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston/Bren...
    Weeds is back. Season 3 starts this Monday, August 13, on ShowTime (and SHO-HD). Set your SPs! :up:

Lesse, when we last saw our friendly local ganja growers . . .

* The DEA guy was shot (maybe)
    * Nancy & Conrad were facing a bunch of mad guys with guns
    * Silas was being stopped by the police with a trunk full of his momma's weed
    * Shane was headed to one of the Guays (Ura, Para?)
    * Who knows what the h*ll's up with Celia, Dean & Doug?

Gotta love this show! :eek:

2. Neenahboy

Neenahboy Statistical outlier

Apr 7, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Season 3 starts on September 10th for me. :D

/saw the four leaked episodes

3. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets TCF Bookie

Jul 12, 2005
    East Hell
    I also saw the 4 leaked episodes...the season premiere is excellent.

4. Havana Brown

Havana Brown Ring Turner

Feb 3, 2005
    Your...

Sanx for the recap. I was hoping they'd have a recap on the show 'cause I always forget what happens from the long break.

5. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    I almost never watch this show because I almost never have Showtime except during the free promotion periods. I watched about six epsodes on On Demand and enjoyed them. I'll probably keep Showtime and drop HBO until The Wire comes back.

6. JayDog

JayDog Yeah, Baby!

Jul 15, 2004
    W....
    I love this show...

Nancy is so screwed. :D

7. UTV2TiVo

UTV2TiVo Well-Known Member TCF Club

Feb 2, 2005
    Sacramento...
    The bathroom scene was hilarious (and disturbing). 'We took too many drugs".

8. markbox

markbox Ni!

May 3, 2004
    S.F. Bay...
    Agreed! I missed the setup, whose bathroom were they in?

9. lambertman

lambertman Incrediburgible

Dec 20, 2002
    Indianapolis...
    Without spoilers, is the aired version of the premiere different from the leaked version?

10. joemamafresh

joemamafresh New Member

Jan 26, 2003
    BLOOMINGTON,...
    nope...it's exactly the same...FABULOUS! have you seen episodes 2-4? equally FABULOUS! i just cannot get enough of this show!

11. lambertman

lambertman Incrediburgible

Dec 20, 2002
    Indianapolis...
    Thank you. I haven't watched them yet; planning a marathon for Monday night :)

12. stujac

stujac Member

Jan 26, 2002
    A great episode. I can't believe it took me until this year to finally subscribe to Showtime.

13. Jeeters

Jeeters Registered Snoozer

Feb 25, 2003
    PA
    I was wondering the same thing. Sounded like a party or something going on. In the daylight?

The whole scene with Zooey (i forget her character's name) abandoning Shane was also funny. "Next time we meet, I'll be older, but I'll still be hot.". It did seem a bit of a forced way to write out her character, though. Granted she's a free-spirited and irresponsible girl, but I had a hard time believing she'd just abandon a 12-year old like that. I'd have believed it more if she did something as simple as giving him the $13 tampon money and telling him it was for bus fair (her being clueless that it would cost more).

Anyways, glad the show's back. This episode went by so quickly that I think I might let the next few queue up to be watched together.

14. Haps

Haps eh?

Nov 30, 2001
    Ontario, Canada
    I just started watching the show and have basically watched season 1,2 and the first 3 episodes of 3 today and yesterday. What an incredibly clever show. I can't believe I never even thought of watching it before(and I have showtime).

Now I'm bummed out cuz I am almost caught up and will have to wait for new episodes. However on the other hand the new episodes I'll get to watch in HD so that's a plus.