Web interface only 50 show

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Dave in Phoenix, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Dave in Phoenix

Dave in Phoenix New Member

Jun 17, 2006

Advertisements

There is a thread about this from like 2014 and got into alternatives programs like KMTTG, PyTiVo and old TIVO Desktop that no longer works. But no one answered if there is a way to see more than 50 of 100 for example. I assume there simply isn't but want to be sure someone has found out how.

I have tried KMTTG and I think PyTivo and gave up they are just too complex or didn't work. It is so easy to use the web interphase as it use to be with TIVO desktop. Have standard Bolt Vox. Due to limited storage and I have zillions of shows on season pass once it gets over about 55% full it has to skip some since not enough room. I have had larger capacity drives via Weaknees but have gone bed after warranty expires.

I am a big fan of some series like America's Got Talent. But I offload via the web, use Video redo to edit just parts I want to keep - maybe 15 minutes of a 2-hour show. Very easy to do with Viedo Redo converting to mp4. But I have to not have more than 50 saved items in order to see them all in the web via IP.

Have had Tivo since the very early days an know the hard drives fail often so try and offload what I want to be sure is saved - have lost tons of shows when HD in Tivo's have failed over the decades. So keeping down to 50 makes sense, although wish there was a way to "see" more than just 50 of ----- it shows.