Wayne - Prime Video

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by KungFuCow, Nov 13, 2020.

1. KungFuCow

KungFuCow Thread Killer

May 6, 2004

Advertisements

Anyone else watching this? Im 8 episodes in with 2 to go. Its a great show! I'm not even really sure how I stumbled across it but that and You're The Worst have been my quarantine highlights.

Trailer provided below. NSFW

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  2. KungFuCow

KungFuCow Thread Killer

May 6, 2004
    Finished it up over the weekend. Hate they ended on a cliffhanger but hoping for another season.

Since no one else apparently has seen this show, I wont spoil it for anyone that decides to go back and watch it. Its a GREAT show!

3. Pokemon_Dad

Pokemon_Dad Ruler of Unown UI

Jan 19, 2008
    Silicon Valley
    Loved it! And my wife surprised me by loving it too. Violent but hilariously twisted and over-the-top, as you would expect when the producers are the creators of Deadpool.

Every time I've posted that trailer I've prefaced it with "NSFW" by the way, for language. Also FYI this premiered on YouTube Premium in January, then "premiered" on Prime a couple weeks ago.

4. KungFuCow

KungFuCow Thread Killer

May 6, 2004
    I saw where it was a YouTube show that Amazon picked up. I hope they make another season. Being from the south, it was pretty obvious it WAS NOT filmed in the south. Credits said it was filmed in Ontario. Either way, Im up for another season!

5. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Bored TCF Club

Mar 5, 2002
    Nashville, TN

Advertisements

I loved it. I stumbled across it on Amazon and figured I would watch the first episode, and finished them the next day. It has been almost 2 years since it first aired on YouTube, I am hoping Amazon gets enough interest to carry it on.

I was surprised by the number of recognizable stars in it too.

6. Pokemon_Dad

Pokemon_Dad Ruler of Unown UI

Jan 19, 2008
    Silicon Valley
    Hah, so they made Toronto area look like both Brockton and Ocala? Hilarious.

Too bad YouTube is not making another season but we can still hope Prime will pick it up.

The stars are not really teenagers, so they'd look pretty much the same if filming restarts after a year or two.