Wanted to Buy Tivo HD With lifetime

Discussion in 'eBay Auction Central' started by sparkyrc, Nov 6, 2011.

1. sparkyrc

sparkyrc New Member

Nov 6, 2011
    Wanted to buy.....Tivo HD or Series 3 in excellent condition with valid lifetime subscription. Can pay up to $350 shipped to Ft. Myers Fl 33919

I'm new here, but have over 450 positive feedback 100% on EBAY. Recently won one but the seller reneged as he said he was a Tivo employee, and the subscription was not transferable.

Tom

2. lillevig

lillevig Cold in East Iowa

Dec 6, 2010
    Marion, Iowa
    I'd try eBay again. Last I saw the 160GB (S3HD) models were going for about $300 plus shipping.

3. slxgru2003

slxgru2003 New Member

Nov 10, 2011
    I think you should get this trough ebay only. I, as many others, have been waiting with GREAT anticipation for the Series 3 to finally come out. I must admit that the $800 price tag is almost rediculous considering how much you can rent an HD cable DVR for. I hate the HD cable DVR I use, but it's basically free. Also, for the price, I would have expected hardware capable of lightning fast responses, which does not seem to be the case based on the PCW review. Note: I have to admit that my Series 2 device response time has noticably slowed with all the useless feature upgrades TiVo continues load into its system. It's getting to the point, that I want to start choosing what features I want to include, so that I can keep my TiVo running fast. I use very little of the new capabilites TiVo has added to the system. The only feature I use is the Recently Deleted folder. I don't need to connect to the Internet for photos, weather, etc. etc. I have a PC for that, (which responds far fastyer than my now OS bloated TiVo).