Well now you can! With my new TiVo Desktop Universal Audio Plug-in.... http://www.3wdesigns.net/TDUAP/Setup.exe Out of the box this plug-in supports iTunes AAC files (unencrypted), WMA files (unencrypted) and OGG Vorbis files. However it also contains an interface for adding support for your own audio formats.* (I've personally tried it with APE, FLAC and WAV and all work perfectly) It also supports tags for all the built in formats, as well as a a few others via a universal tag library. For everything else it will simply use the file name as the song title. Note: If you were previously using my AAC plug-in, or the pzand WMA plug-in, you will need to uninstall them before installing this one. Dan * The file must be capable of being played via DirectShow for it to work. There are DirectShow filters available for the majority of formats if you Google for them. The only exception is encrypted formats such as music purchased from services such as iTunes Music Store, Napster, etc... Note If you would like to use playlists fom iTunes which contain files other then MP3, you now can. The author of TiViTunes has just released a new version of his software which actually works with my plug-in and automatically recognizes all the formats you have enabled and automatically allows them to be added to the TiVo compatible playlists as well. Edit On 10/19/07 I made a small change which should fix the compatibility problem with the 9.1 software. Apparently there was a small bug in the logic I used to allocate the buffer size on the TiVo which didn't bother previous versions but caused 9.1 to only play 20-30 seconds of the file before bombing out. To install the new version you will need to exit out of TiVo Desktop and TiVo Server. (to exit TiVo Server right click the TiVo icon in the tray and select TiVo Server Properties, then click the Exit button in the dialog that pops up) Edit On 10/22/07 I made another small change to address the lockup when seeking from one MP4 to the next. It still happens on occasion, with frantic switching, but I've verified everything I'm doing on my end is correct, so either the API changed and TiVo hasn't released a new version or something in the TiVo software is causing a glitch in the server itself. In any case this should fix it for most normal usage patterns.