Walking Dead Season 2 trailer

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by robojerk, Jul 25, 2011.

1. robojerk

robojerk Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Laguna Hills CA
  2. pudding7

pudding7 New Member

May 13, 2002
    Los Angeles
    I posted this on another board, but I'll re-post it here...

I swear to God, if they don't just find themselves a couple decent RVs and another truck to carry 30 drums of fuel, then slowly and carefully make their way to an island off the coast of Georgia, I will hate them all.

Also, take a freaking shower you idiots. And get some new clothes. They're free for the taking, everywhere.

Why on Earth would they continue to drive such crappy vehicles?
    Sleeping outside in tents (last season, anyway). Really?
    A motorcycle with pipes you could hear for miles, really?

I love zombie stuff, but this is ridiculous.

3. Odds Bodkins

Odds Bodkins Doug's Dad

Jun 7, 2006
    They should just fly to Venus. That's what I would do. Fly to Venus.

4. danterner

danterner Not it!

Mar 4, 2005
    Greenacres, FL
    It's a trap!

5. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Fishers, IN
    Venus fly trap?

6. danterner

danterner Not it!

Mar 4, 2005
    Greenacres, FL
    Precisely.

7. EvilMidniteBombr

EvilMidniteBombr what bomz at midnite

May 25, 2006
    Parts...
    I agree. That is one of the first things that I would do once all of the priorities were taken care of. Especially if I were going to be a part of a caravan.

The shower might be a bit harder to do, but I'm pretty sure they could find a creak, small river or body of water that would be suitable for bath time.

Sleeping in tents is pretty likely considering they're traveling and trying to hide out in secluded areas.

8. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    My same sort of comments I made about Falling Sky. You need to be self-sufficient and not depend on scavanging things. You need a defensible farm. In other words, Amish with an attitude. You need to grow your own food, raise your own livestock for wool and leather and meat.
    Do the zombies have an expiration date? In other words do they eventually decay if not fed? Read the novel "Feed" and you will get an idea about how people made areas where they could live.

9. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    Massachusetts
    I think it's too soon for that. They spent all last season trying to get to the CDC. They thought that would save them. Not sure what they will do this season but I think they are gonna have to keep running for a while.

10. Magnolia88

Magnolia88 She likes cheese.

Jun 30, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    If fictional characters on TV shows always acted with perfect logic and conducted themselves in the smartest way possible, a lot of shows would be less entertaining. :p

Maybe not this one though. They could be smart and entertaining at the same time. The zombies will always be coming after them, no matter how well dressed they are. :D

11. sbourgeo

sbourgeo Hepcat Daddio

Nov 10, 2000
    New England
    I had been thinking that myself when they attacked and ate the horse that Rick took into Atlanta. If the zombies don't eat each other, one would think they'd run out of easy to obtain food pretty quickly...

12. danterner

danterner Not it!

Mar 4, 2005
    Greenacres, FL
    So apparently Darabont has walked away from the Walking Dead. I wonder what this means for Season 2, and how directly it relates to the budget cuts for the season. Between his leaving, the budget cuts, and the restructuring of the writing staff, I wonder how different season two will feel from season one. This was a great property for AMC, but it's looking like they are letting it slip through their fingers.

13. fmowry

fmowry Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    The zombie debate on Breaking Bad was much better than the one in this thread. :)

14. bluntspoon

bluntspoon New Member

Aug 29, 2003
    vegas
    As someone who has read every episode of the comic I was somewhat disappointed by the first season. I'll give the 2nd a shot, but I'm not hopeful. There is so much potential if they just stick to the story lines in the comic. The housing estate, the prison etc.

If the prison storyline isn't prominent in the 2nd season I'll probably just give up.

15. danterner

danterner Not it!

Mar 4, 2005
    Greenacres, FL
    From what I understand, much of Season 2 will be Herschel's farm. The prison will be Season 3.

16. MikeMar

MikeMar Go Pats

Jan 7, 2005
    Boston...
    I hope it comes back strong. LOVE Zombie anything, a TV show is just great, keep chugging!

17. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    I think that's a great point. They really did think the CDC would save them so they weren't focused on long term sustainability and safety.

18. NYHeel

NYHeel Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Does anyone if they'll be replaying the first season episodes and if so, when? Thanks for the help.

19. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    Comic book? I guess I need to find this. Is it called "The Walking Dead"?

20. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    I don't know how I missed this show when it was on. There were plenty of threads about it. I just finished the 1st season, can't wait for season 2.