Vuze to Premiere transfer ...Tivo Reboots

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by GPT999, Jun 15, 2011.

1. GPT999

GPT999 New Member

Jun 21, 2009
    MN
    Recently I started having this problem when transferring from windows (7, x64) running Vuze 4.6.04 ( latest) to my premiere Tivo v 14.8.U2-01-3-746.

What happens is, if I select to transfer a Vuze program while watching live tv, and continue to watch live tv, no problem. However if while transferring the program from Vuze, I try to watch a recorded program, after a few minutes it will stop a couple times, and then the Tivo reboots! I want to be clear, I am not watching the show I am transferring but another previously recorded show. Sometimes after reboot, and the transfer resumes, a previously recorded show will not play and get the message, the show was not able to be recorded. If after stopping the transfer, I can watch the show as if there is no problem. After a couple reboots, the program trying to transfer will stop trying and no record of it.

No other problems found, except a very infrequent green circle of death but that only happened a couple times in the last 6 months, seems unrelated.

Anybody seeing something similiar?

2. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    Massachusetts
    Wish I could help. I gave up on Vuze long ago. Too buggy.

I use utorrent with pytivo now. Much more reliable.