1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vox Mini- Recording has been deleted error message

Discussion in 'TiVo Mini' started by donsullivan, May 17, 2018 at 8:10 AM.

1. donsullivan

donsullivan Member

May 31, 2000
    Orlando, FL
    Since the latest software update (horizontal menus), one of my VOX Mini is regularly getting into a state where it will not play any recorded content. My configuration is a Bolt VOX (6-tuner) and 4 VOX Mini all connected together with hard-wired Gig ethernet (No MOCA). When this occurs, no matter what recorded content I try to play I get a message that the recording has been deleted and is no longer available for viewing. The content shows up in the list and is playable from the main Vox or other Mini's. When this condition happens I'm able to switch to live TV and everything is fine. Sometimes if I reboot the Mini it restores to normal operation, other times I do nothing at all and a few hours later it is back to working normally again. I haven't tried swapping the location of Mini's to see if it follows that individual Mini yet.

Has anyone else seen something similar and have recommendations to resolve or is this one of those ones that I'll need to call TiVo support for assistance.

2. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    Your symptoms echo what some have seen when IGMP snooping has been enabled on managed switches or their router. See the following post for related info: IGMP snooping-related posts

3. donsullivan

donsullivan Member

May 31, 2000
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks. Not sure that matches up to what I'm seeing because I'm not losing contact with the VOX. It always has contact, and is able to navigate the My Shows catalog as normal and can also play LiveTV whenever the condition happens. It's just when I try to play recorded content, it says the title has been deleted. However, when I go to another Vox Mini or the main box, the content is still there and plays just fine. The same Mini will work normally a few hours later.