Veronica Mars 1/25 Not Scheduled

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by Dago Red, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Dago Red

Dago Red Active Member TCF Club

Oct 22, 2002
    Parsippany, NJ
    Just a head's up...

Not sure if this is just me, but tonight's Veronica Mars, "Donut Run", was not scheduled to record on my DirecTivo. The reason given was that "someone modifed the season pass or wish list" etc. I had to record it manually.

I'm using an autorecord wishlist for new episodes that has never been changed. I don't know why tonight's episode wasn't scheduled.

DR

2. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    Massachusetts
    Well it's not on tonight in Boston at all. There is a basketball game on. It will be on Saturday night instead. Thank god for Bitorrent!!!

3. Dago Red

Dago Red Active Member TCF Club

Oct 22, 2002
    Parsippany, NJ
    It scheduled next week's show as usual, just not this episode. Weird...

4. jonbig

jonbig New Member

Sep 22, 2003
    No, there's some bug in the DirecTivo 6.2 software. I've seen shows that was scheduled to record suddenly get cancelled right when it should start recording with a "28 day rule" or "someone modified your season pass" reason.

Doesn't happen very often, but it is rather annoying, because it happens *right* when the show is about to start recording.

5. mnMark

mnMark New Member

Jul 20, 2004
    There's something weird with my s/w (I'll get the version when I'm home today)...

I have a DSR704, and went to my SP manager to confirm that I am keeping all episodes of Veronica Mars about 30min into the show. Didn't change anything at all, just looked. It had been recording previously, then all of the sudden it stopped recording, and to top it off, the buffer was empty!

Needless to say, I wasn't terribly happy with the situation...

6. stevenrt

stevenrt New Member

Apr 5, 2002
    Michigan
    My DirecTivo also failed to record last night's Veronica Mars episode even though I have a season pass. Damn you DirecTV.

7. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Yikes--I'm at my Dad's place in Florida, with one tuner and no DVR/VCR, so I was only able to watch one of the FOUR shows I get at that time (Lost, natch). So I guess I'll just have to wait until I get home next week to see if VM got recorded back home...

8. jonbig

jonbig New Member

Sep 22, 2003
    VM often repeats on Sundays, so look for it.

9. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    I'll be in the sky, but a friend is recording the Sunday night rerun for me just in case.

10. jaydro

jaydro Senior Member

Oct 19, 2003
    Durham, NC
    In my market it's getting a second rerun on Monday or Tuesday night, too....