1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

various menu problems (Encore)

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by TKnight206, Jul 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TKnight206

TKnight206 Member

Oct 20, 2016
    Certain streaming shows in My Shows are empty.
    Explore this show is missing the Episodes option.
    Trying to search results in "Search results are temporarily unavailable. Please try again."

Just now, set something live to record and wanted to delete the extra minute.
    Modify recording < Recording options does nothing.

Is anyone else experiencing these problems?

I can access On Demand. However, I receive a C118 error with TiVo Service Connection under Network Settings.

Power-cycling didn't fix the problem. Although, since it cannot connect to the TiVo service, I have no more of those ads on my screen, so that's an upside.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Since TiVo Online is down, I'd guess there is a TiVo server problem.

NorthAlabama likes this.
  3. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    yup, servers timing out, but a test connection completed successfully, go figure. :confused:

4. TonyD79

TonyD79 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    Seems connection to the system is up but something behind the connection is down. My mini can do a full connect but neither Bolt can.

NorthAlabama likes this.
  5. L David Matheny

L David Matheny Active Member

Jan 29, 2011
    SE Ohio
    My 4-tuner Roamio (used OTA, wired to AT&T Wireless Home Phone & Internet) also has the persistent C118 problem since last night, but it can stream YouTube fine. It can see my 2-tuner Premiere, but the playback option is missing for those shows, probably because the Roamio has no Media Access Key, since TiVo’s servers disconnect at the Connecting / Configuring stage of a network connection. Rebooting and power-cycling haven’t helped. Oddly, Upcoming in the To Do List says “nothing available to record”, but Upcoming in the OnePass Manager lists the upcoming episodes.

The Premiere can connect to TiVo with no problems and operates normally, but it can’t see the Roamio on my network at all, probably because the Roamio has no MAK.