Advertisements I kept seeing a lot of reports here of 3.0 not working right with turbonets, and worried about my SA upgrading to 3.0 when I wasn't here. So, a week or so ago, I put ,#401 in the dialing prefix and figured I'd be safe enough. Lo and behold, my SA upgraded to 3.0, and my DirecTiVo to 2.5.2 last night. So, I thought I'd test my turbonet in my SA, and it got a Failed message. I checked, and it had an IP, which was pingable. So I thought about this for a little bit, then I remembered the whole transparent proxy problem that I had to correct in the tcl code when I first got my turbonet installed. Thinking this might be the problem, I disabled transparent web caching on my router (smoothwall on a PC), and it fixed the problem. I know that tivo connecting over ethernet is an "unsupported" thing, but I really would have thought with all the publicity this transparent proxy problem has had on this forum that TiVo would have fixed it by now. I'm fortunate that my ISP doesn't do transparent proxy caching, and that I could easily disable it in my own router. So, for those of you the Failed message, perhaps this is your problem as well. *sigh* I would have to get the upgrades the day before leaving the state for 4 days!