Users Manual?

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by tunnelengineer, Sep 13, 2006.

1. tunnelengineer

tunnelengineer New Member

Jul 21, 2006

Advertisements

Can someone please post the users manual? Ideally in pdf if anyone can scan it. I checked the web and couldn't find it for download.

2. TechDreamer

TechDreamer New Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Torrance, CA
    I have been waiting for Tivo to put it on the website. I think Tivo is holding back because they know the box is crippled and they don't want us to see it in writing.

3. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Fishers, IN
    Yeah, I'm sure that's why they made such a big splash on its release yesterday... :rolleyes:

4. tunnelengineer

tunnelengineer New Member

Jul 21, 2006
    Wow, i highly doubt that. Also It's not "crippled" to me as I will be coming from using a S1 tivo everyday to the S3. The internet capabilities are much more than I had with the S1. The only things not currently functioning I wouldn't use anyway. Those are "extras" that I can do without.

Of course I also have a cell phone that can't take photos, play music, or fix my dinner for me because I hate all the extra crap that companies try to package together. For me, a Tivo that can record HD on dual tuners is all I need or want.

5. megazone

megazone Hardcore TiVo Geek

Mar 3, 2002
    .worcester.m...

Advertisements

It is over 130 pages long. Sorry, I'm not scanning that. :)

I'm sure TiVo will have it on the site eventually. It really isn't all that different from the other user guides, I read it cover to cover.