Unchecked Amazon/Blockbuster now want back

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by jpndi, Apr 7, 2010.

1. jpndi

jpndi jp

Feb 22, 2005

Advertisements

I unchecked Amazon and Blockbuster when I initially set up my TIVO Premiere . I have decided that I want them. How do I do this?

When I went through setup I had left NETFLIX checked and it shows up as I expect Amazon and Blockbuster would if I had left them checked.

I thought going back through setup would provide me the same opportunity to check/uncheck these items. It did not. How do I get back to the page that had these boxes to check/uncheck.

2. orangeboy

orangeboy yes, I AM orangeboy!

Apr 19, 2004
    East Moline, IL
    Messages & settings > Settings > Channels > Video Provider List

:)

3. jpndi

jpndi jp

Feb 22, 2005
    THANX!! I Had thought I looked everywhere. I saw Video Provider List and had assumed it was talking about Comcast or what ever. But now it make perfect sense' Thanx again.
    jp

4. puckettcg

puckettcg New Member

Feb 10, 2006
    Anyone rented anything from blockbuster - how's the quality? I tried Netflix for a few months but selection was poor, even though quality was actually pretty good. I just downloaded a free HD show from Amazon to test the quality - it was terrible. About as bad as I remember the SD downloads being. I've got an Apple TV and even the non-HD quality videos are better than Amazon's HD.