Unable to submit lineup report

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by hapster85, Oct 17, 2020.

1. hapster85

hapster85 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2016

Advertisements

Anyone had any success recently submitting a lineup report? I've tried twice this week to report the same issue. Both times have failed with an error saying I don't have access to the server, or something to that effect. Doesn't matter if I'm logged into my TiVo account.

2. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
  3. hapster85

Sep 7, 2016
    Yes, that's where I went. Filled out the form, as I've always done in the past. Got an error after clicking submit. Tried it this evening, and a few days ago.

krkaufman likes this.
  4. UCLABB

UCLABB Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    Yeah, just fill in some more lines even though they have nothing to do with your issue. I forget which ones, just experiment. Typical TiVo nonsense these days.

5. hapster85

Sep 7, 2016

Advertisements

Tried again this morning. Filled in pretty much every box this time. Didn't get the error message, but also haven't gotten the confirmation email I'd normally get. So still not convinced it worked, but I guess time will tell.

6. UCLABB

UCLABB Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    I did a lineup change a couple of weeks ago and it got done in about four days.

It ticks me off that I had to ask for the change. Everything was fine and then one day TiVo sends message that a channel has changed from East feed to West feed. I don't think much of it until I end up recording something on the channel and find out that said change did not happen. Then I have to send in a lineup change to get it back to the correct setting. This has happened several times in the past too. I suspect that someone wrongly asks for a lineup change and rather than TiVo verifying the change just lazily makes it.

7. unclehonkey

unclehonkey Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Mankato, MN
    I submitted 3 tickets on 10/7 and it took about 4-5 days to be fixed. On the 13th everything was fixed
    Daily Guide Updates

8. hapster85

Sep 7, 2016
    After several more failed attempts to submit a lineup change, I sent support and email. I at least know it's been received, and have a case number. Hopefully the issue will now get corrected.

krkaufman likes this.