TWP and Tivox

Discussion in 'TiVo Underground' started by Soapm, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Soapm

Soapm Active Member

May 9, 2007
    Aurora, CO
    I posted this at the unnameable place but wanted to also post here in case someone had thoughts.

I have ccxstream running on my S2 649DT Tivo with 8.3 OS TWP 2.0. For those interested I had to use ccxstream -f to get it to run. I believe it is fully functional because I can stream movies from my Tivo to my XBOX using XBMS://my tivo ip:1400. I can stream all movies except the ones that were recorded before I applied superpatch which makes sense because they are encrypted. The audio gets more and more out of sync as the movie plays but that is another thread.

I have now turned my attention to the Tivox GUI since the streaming portion appears to be working. I managed to get some selections to display the content (like recycle bin, I can see my recently deleted items and can undelete them) when I click them but like many other posters I have seen, other selections do not work.

I believe Carlos below has the key to this problem but I need help proceeding.

I believe the xboxtv6.itcl and/or Tivox.py files need to be updated with current "?action=..." to match updated commands used by the newer versions of TWP.

I did a find on "action=" inside my Tivox.py file then copied the action (ex. ?action=listNowShowing) into TWP to see the response. Here are my findings.

1. "?action=listNowShowing" = works fine, I can see my Now Playing list.

2. "?action=listtodo&todotype=1" = Does not work. Here is the error I get;

Code:
    INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
    --cut here--
    action_xboxtv '' 'set "action" "listtodo";set "todotype" "1";'
    can't read "channeltablestation(7388)": no such variable
        while executing
    "set data $channeltablestation($stationfsid)"
        ("uplevel" body line 15)
        invoked from within
    "uplevel $body"
        invoked from within
    "ForeachMfsFileTrans fsid name type $path $prefix 15 {

set rec [db $db openid $fsid]
    set showing [dbobj $rec get Showing]
    set showingfsid [dbobj $rec ..."
        (procedure "MOD::action_xboxtv" line 145)
        invoked from within
    "$cmd $p1 $p2 $p3"
        (procedure "do_action" line 19)
        invoked from within
    "do_action $action $chan $part $env 1"
    --cut here--

3. "?action=listdeleted" = Works. I believe it is showing my recently deleted files.

4. "?action=listchans" = Does not appear to work. All I get is a blank browser screen. I left it there while I mowed the grass to make it was just not a long list that needed time to load.

5. "?action=listprogs&channum=" = Does not work. Here is the error I get;

Code:
    INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
    --cut here--
    action_xboxtv '' 'set "action" "listprogs";set "channum" "";'
    can't read "hrsel": no such variable
        while executing
    "expr $minseconds + (3600 * $hrsel)"
        (procedure "MOD::action_xboxtv" line 211)
        invoked from within
    "$cmd $p1 $p2 $p3"
        (procedure "do_action" line 19)
        invoked from within
    "do_action $action $chan $part $env 1"
    --cut here--

I don't know how to read these errors and can't tell if the problem is with Tivox.py requesting to xboxtv6.itcl or xboxtv6.itcl requesting to TWP or a combination there of. I was hoping someone who understands code can look at the errors and give me advice on how to proceed.

I attached the two files in case you needs to see the code.

Thanks

Attached Files: