Two Tivo Premieres

Discussion in 'eBay Auction Central' started by dasmoon, Nov 9, 2011.

1. dasmoon

dasmoon New Member

Sep 16, 2004
    I have two Tivo Premieres that I need to get rid of, they are both in excellent condition and still have a about 10 months of service left on their contracts for a monthly fee of $19.95. I have three Tivo Premieres but I only need one now. I'm willing to let them go for a fair price but you must be willing to take over monthly payments to complete the contract. I will provide you a transfer code that you must provide TIVO so they can transfer the tivo account to you. If you are interested or have any question please feel free to contact me. (PM)

2. slxgru2003

slxgru2003 New Member

Nov 10, 2011
    This would be a great box if my cable company didn't use SDV. SDV really ruins the Tivo because the tuning adapter won't let it record suggestions, and frequently the adapter takes a few tries before the channel will tune in.

Now my Time Warner in my area is re-compressing the HD channels so they sometimes look no better than SD.

I am going to try Uverse to see how well that works. I don't expect it to be any better, but at least I'll get more for my money.