TV Listings?

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by mdsutherland, Jan 4, 2006.

1. mdsutherland

mdsutherland Act Accordingly

Feb 24, 2004
    Madison, WI
    Before the start of the new season a couple of websites had listings of what was on each channel each night. It was great for planning. I checked www.thefutoncritic.com and couldn't find what I was looking for. I want to see where all of my shows are ending up and if I have any conflicts. Can someone point me in the right directions? I need to know what changes I might have missed. Thanks.

2. getbak

getbak Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2004
    Calgary, AB
  3. mdsutherland

mdsutherland Act Accordingly

Feb 24, 2004
    Madison, WI
  4. IwantmyTiVo

IwantmyTiVo New Member

Sep 20, 2005
    Thank you...I've been looking for an updated schedule as well. Some other information I have found (of course some of these dates are tentative):

I want to check out:
    Dallas S.W.A.T. on A&E...Starts Thursday, January 5th at 10:00
    The Shield on FX...Starts Tuesday, January 10th at 10:00

Survivor on CBS...starts up again on Thursday, February 2nd at 8:00

NBC begins their coverage of the 2006 Winter Olympics on Friday, February 10th at 8:00

Other favorites of mine:
    Monk on USA is currently scheduled to begin back up on Friday, February 24th at 10:00.

Mystery Woman on Halmark Channel (Yes I know they are corney!) finally has a new movie coming out on January 21st at 9:00. I can't set a season pass for this one because the titles are always different...I have to rely on wishlisting this one.

I didn't watch '24' from the get-go, so I won't be watching that. Also am going to pass on AI this year (ticked off at FOX). Only mid-season replacements I will be trying are Crumbs and In Justice.

5. lambertman

lambertman Incrediburgible

Dec 20, 2002
    Indianapolis...
    Monk actually starts 1/13. Don't want you to miss pretty much the whole season. :)

6. IwantmyTiVo

IwantmyTiVo New Member

Sep 20, 2005
    Oops! You are right.. 2/24 is the season finale. lol...no matter my season pass is already there.