TTG for Mac and transcode to ipod with Toast 8

Discussion in 'TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo' started by bmel, Oct 5, 2007.

1. bmel

bmel New Member

Apr 19, 2003

Advertisements

I recently purchased Roxio Toast 8 for my mac book pro. Last night I transferred 4 tv shows from my tivo to the mac. Worked just fine. I can view the files on the mac without difficulty. Toast has the capability to encode the files for use on an ipod. It worked ok for one of my downloaded programs but gets stuck at 0% completed when I try to encode the other three. Any ideas why?

Brian

2. Arcady

Arcady Stargate Fan

Oct 14, 2004
    Philadelphia...
    Did you update to version 8.0.1?

3. bmel

bmel New Member

Apr 19, 2003
    Yes version 8.0.1. Also tried Popcorn 3. Same issues.

4. Unix_Beard

Unix_Beard New Member

Dec 22, 2003
    Are you saying 8.0.1 is a good thing or a bad thing?

5. djliquidice

djliquidice New Member

Dec 4, 2002

Advertisements

i just started having this issue mid week when my tivos were updated. Glad to know it's not juts me.

6. bmel

bmel New Member

Apr 19, 2003
    from roxio

Thank you for contacting Roxio Technical Support

We have confirmed that recent TiVo Fall 2007 Software Update for the TiVo unit has caused the TiVo files not appearing correctly in the TiVo Transfer window and burning to DVD stuck at 0% or 1%.

We have provided the information to TiVo and are currently working on a fix for the issue and will provide an update on our website as soon as we can.

Thanks for contacting Roxio Customer Care. Let us know if you need further assistance on this issue by clicking the Update button.

Regards,

Roxio Technical Support
    http://support.roxio.com