True Blood will not record

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by jtanenbaum, Aug 28, 2011.

1. jtanenbaum

jtanenbaum Once a New Member

Sep 24, 2001
    Atlanta
    Second week in a row.. True Blood audio records, but video will not. TiVo timer bar shows stuck at Zero.. although the audio is recording.

Comcast Atlanta gives us HBO on two channels (701 and 880)... I solved this last week by changing to a one time recoring on 701. Thought if was a one time problem since no other isses on HBO 880 all week. But.. here we go again. Anyone have a similar problem?

Very strange issue... long time TiVo user and I've never seen this happen.

2. lpwcomp

lpwcomp Well-Known Member

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    It is odd, to say the least. But why not redo the season pass to use 701 anyway? There are a lot of HD channels in the 800s but only a few are premium movie channels. All of the other premium movie channel HD feeds are in the 700s, including the few others that also have a feed in the 800s, so I suspect 701 is the eventual sole location for HBOHD and that 880 will become something else.

3. jtanenbaum

jtanenbaum Once a New Member

Sep 24, 2001
    Atlanta
    sure... the solution is easy and I did set for 701 now that it happened twice.... I'm just curious to see if anyone else had this issue...as you say.. very odd.

By the way.. as soon as True Blood's time slot ended, 880 came back on line and Curb Your Enthusiasm (also set as a SP) recorded normally.

thanks.

4. lpwcomp

lpwcomp Well-Known Member

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    Maybe 880 is actually counterfeit.