True Blood - "I'm Alive and on Fire" - 7/17/11

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by SoBelle0, Jul 18, 2011.

1. SoBelle0

SoBelle0 Go Big Blue!! TCF Club

Jun 25, 2002
    Decatur, GA
    Wow! Eric AND Alcide at the pond. Very nice! :)

I am really enjoying this Eric storyline, so long as he stays safe. Oh, and poor Jason. Oh my gosh! What a mess that all is... How will Jessica's blood affect the panther in him?

Gross bit with poor Pam. She's one of my favorites! What is that stinkin' witch up to next?

2. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx
    I hope Jessica's blood will cure him, I hate the panthers!

3. Cearbhaill

Cearbhaill Garden obsessed

Aug 1, 2004
    My back yard
    Loved Katherine Helmond as Caroline Bellefleur- I think I have always liked Bill best when he is charming older ladies- otherwise he is a stuffed shirt, but with the old gals he comes across as respectfully witty and even flirty.

Terry is a work of art.
    As are Alcide's abs and Eric's arms :D

Skarsgard is killing the amnesia thing- I have looked forward to this storyline since the beginning of the series and he is not disappointing me. Such a little lost puppy boy... just adorable.

4. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    If the adorable lost little puppy is a pit bull, OK, I'll buy that... :D

5. mdougie

mdougie New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    The warewolf's girlfriend is planning something.

It was a good episode.

6. Magnolia88

Magnolia88 She likes cheese.

Jun 30, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Wow. :up:

I can't believe Alcide is back with that werebitch Debbie Pelt. I trust her about as much as Sookie does. And Debbie knows Alcide is sweet on Sookie, as he continues to demonstrate by running whenever she calls for help.

Amnesiac Eric is just killing me. I hope he stays that way for awhile.

7. aindik

aindik Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2002
    Philadelphia...
    Weren't all the panthers high on V before Jason found them? Or was that some more conventional drug like meth? If it was V, it didn't seem to un-panther them.

I think what's more likely to happen is Jason falls in love with Jessica.

When I saw Jason lying in the road, I thought the oncoming car was going to run him over.

Not happy they brought back the Mickens.

I really don't like this Marni character. She annoys me. I like the witch from the Spanish Massacre, who she channels, though.

I'm sure they're going to do more with the fact that Bill is related to the Bellefleur family. He is Katherine Helmond's great great grandfather. :)

Terry is a Bellefleur, too, right? I thought I remembered he's Andy's cousin but my wife says no.

8. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    There are those who would say your wife is wrong. :)

Terry Bellefleur: http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0113099/

9. Anubys

Anubys All About Footwork

Jul 16, 2004
    Fairfax...
    If you come back to where you lived before turning into a Vampire, you're bound to meet one of your descendants!

Since Jason's body was still in the initial transformation into a werepanther, I fully expect the addition of vampire blood into the equation at this critical stage to make a big difference in how Jason turns out.

And, in all seriousness, if aliens abducted me and told me they can put me into any body I want, I would want to look exactly like the werewolf guy (Alcide?). I don't think any woman in the world could turn me down if I looked like that!

10. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Except maybe for Sookie...

11. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    Or, these days, Tara...

12. Magister

Magister Fat, Dumb and Happy

Oct 17, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    You mean you don't look like that? What a softbody you must be. Everyone I know looks cut like that all the time. :)

I told my wife, everyone that takes off thier clothes has to do a MMA style weight cut befre thier scenes, just lean and skinny looking (for the women).