Trouble with At&T Uverse TV

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by ErkNyc, Mar 21, 2007.

1. ErkNyc

ErkNyc New Member

Mar 21, 2007

Advertisements

Help! I can not get my Series 2 TiVo Box to change the channels on my new Mortorola VIP 1200. This is a new service from AT&T that is IP Based and I was told that TiVo was compatable. I confirmed that the set box is IR but the IR setup does not work. Any ideas?

2. gastrof

gastrof Hubcaps r in fashion

Oct 31, 2003
    Potato and pen.
    Were you able to find the box listed as a box your TiVo can control? Have you tried all settings available? (Such as various codes for that make of box and different "speeds" of IR pulses?)

Don't mean to be stupid here, but did you plug your IR emitter into the TiVo and use THAT to try and control the box?

3. ErkNyc

ErkNyc New Member

Mar 21, 2007
    I've been back and forth with both TiVO support and AT&T support. Neither one can accurately determine if the Motorola set box can be controlled by my TiVo unit via the IR.
    I have gone through the setup procedure 4 times with no luck. Where would I find the codes? TiVo automatically tries the various codes on record during the setup, No? I also tried Motorola but they were no help at all. Is there anything else I can try?