1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble Adding "Man in the High Castle" to My List

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by michael1248, Oct 15, 2018.

1. michael1248

michael1248 Member

Feb 14, 2002
    Even though this show has been available on Amazon Prime for a while and clearly shows that it is available to stream on my TiVo, every time I try to add Season 3, it does not show up anywhere.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

2. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    Could be typical OnePass behavior for new streaming content. For whatever reason, OnePass has never managed to eliminate the lag between new streaming service content and OnePass bookmarking. It can take days or weeks for new content to bookmark. It’s really a half-finished feature, IMO, with this lag (though I still find it quite useful).

PSU_Sudzi likes this.
  3. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    What do you mean by this comment? That the series appears streamable (you see bookmarks for earlier seasons), but don’t see bookmarks for Season 3?

p.s. Checking the mobile app, TiVo/Rovi seems unaware of Season 3:

94CC4DB4-0D76-4B1E-B558-874B69CD649C.jpeg

4. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    When I use my TiVo's Search, all three seasons show as available to be added as a normal streaming 1P. Season 3 has a date of 10/5/18 for all 10 episodes.

Sounds like a mobile app problem.

5. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    It’s a TiVo data or OnePass issue, with “...High Castle” stuck in limbo between the episodes showing as streamable and the OnePass software being aware of it.

I have a 1P for the show and my 1P show listing, on my Encore Minis and Roamios, only shows Seasons 1 & 2 as streamable. However, if I change the show’s view to “All Episodes” I can see the Season 3 episodes with the gray streaming icon indicating unavailability — though drilling down into the details page for any of the Season 3 episodes shows them as playable via ‘Prime Membership.’

p.s. Curiously, the new TiVo mobile app’s episode details pages aren’t showing the Season 3 episodes as streamable.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  6. tim1724

tim1724 Active Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2007
    Temple City, CA
    TiVo has had problems like this with Amazon shows since around the time Rovi bought them. I've pretty much given up on using OnePass for Amazon shows.

7. michael1248

michael1248 Member

Feb 14, 2002
    Correct. I saw that all seasons were stream-able, when when I went to add Season 3 Episode 1 to My list nothing happened.

Strangely, enough, it showed up in my list just yesterday, without me doing anything. Go figure!

8. jrtroo

jrtroo Chill- its just TV

Feb 4, 2008
    Chicagoland
    Right. They show up eventually, just not timely. This has always been the case, though with Rovi data it seems to take a bit longer.

tampa8 likes this.