Transferring OnePass Settings from dead Tivo

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by rdangel, Sep 28, 2018.

1. rdangel

rdangel Member

Sep 3, 2002
    I'll make this short, My Bolt+ had 4 flashing lights (Bad HD), Tivo sent me new one. Is there any way to transfer onepass settings with the original one being dead?
    I thought this info is stored in the "cloud"

It doesnt appear to be an option. The morons at Tivo tech support have no idea what they are doing.

This is not the company it used to be.

2. Rkkeller

Rkkeller Well-Known Member

May 13, 2004
    I will let you know as I am in the same boat and hooking up the replacement Bolt right now. I have 84 OP's so I hope I can find something to get them back, going to be a pain to have to redo them all.

3. Rkkeller

May 13, 2004
    OK, it looks like once you start the replacement box, everything is gone, even from the TiVo Online site. If your old HD was totally dead like mine was, it looks like all OP's are gone
    and you will have to redo them.

4. UCLABB

UCLABB Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    My Bolt+ replacement is being delivered today. I went to Tivo online and was pleasantly surprised to see my old Bolt+ one passes being displayed along side my Roamio. Unfortunately, after a minute or two, they disappeared and I got them message "unable to connect to Bolt. So poof. Unfortunately I never saved to KMTTG. Oh well.

5. rdangel

rdangel Member

Sep 3, 2002
    So I figured out a loophole. If you have the TiVo app installed and have ever connected to your old TiVo all the one passes are still there. I pulled up the app and ended up re-entering the one passes manually on the new bolt

6. Rkkeller

May 13, 2004
    I wish, I just looked after only hooking up my replacement 3 hours ago and my TiVo app updated and it's the same as my new one.

I had 84 OP's and already have about 40 redone. I went into the guide, set it 8pm, which is usually when I record a lot, and just remade some and jumped ahead day by day by day at 8/9pm. Then I set it to 10pm and jumped day by day and remade many.

My problem with a lot are the different time frames the shows are in. So I have to wait a couple months to remake many. I didn't really have to rush and remake so many and waste time, just I am home alone nothing to do, so this is it.:):):)

7. mickrussom

mickrussom Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Ugh. Forgot to backup with kmttg. Tivo needs to fix this.