Transfer OnePassManager settings from Roamio to Edge

Discussion in 'TiVo Edge' started by David West, May 6, 2020.

1. David West

David West New Member

May 6, 2020

Advertisements

Just bought a new Edge after 5 years of Roamio and trying to transfer my OnePass Manager settings. Using online.tivo I can see my onepass settings/shows when selecting my Roamio, but it will not let me transfer to Edge. I get this message "To create a OnePass, find a show by searching, using the Guide, or browsing TV and movies. Then, use the OnePass Manager to prioritize each OnePass so that more important shows record if there is ever a conflict."

Thoughts?

2. kpeters59

kpeters59 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    I use KMTTG to backup/restore my OnePasses.

-KP

3. justinw

justinw Member

Jan 30, 2007
    Did you just activate it? It took maybe a day or so before I could transfer one passes then another day to be able to transfer recordings. But since it has worked flawlessly.

4. spittoon

spittoon New Member

Sep 19, 2015
    Raleigh...
    it's been a month since i activated the new OTA edge, and it showed up in Tivo Online on day 3

I need to copy Onepasses from the old Roamio, but Tivo Online won't list them it times out with a network error

i can see all of the passes from the other roamios, and i can see all the shows recorded on it, but no passes

any ideas?

5. kpeters59

kpeters59 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Houston, Texas

Advertisements

KMTTG can Backup/Restore your OnePasses (and Channels List).

-KP

6. spittoon

spittoon New Member

Sep 19, 2015
    Raleigh...
    so... nobody else has had this issue since the edge came out, except for me and the OP?

and no, i don't want to run any Java homebrew code i want it to work the way Tivo coded it

is this something that cust service could fix?

7. pfiagra

pfiagra Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2014
    Though it did take some reboots of each box before showing up, I did not experience any issues transferring my OnePasses from my Bolt to my Edge using TiVo Online.

Dan Cour likes this.
  8. Dan Cour

Dan Cour New Member TCF Club

Jul 16, 2020
    I just transferred my OnePass settings from my Roamio to my new Edge. I did make sure that both were online (turned on). My recordings transferred over as well (took several hours but worked perfectly.)

Tivo Manager Transfer OnePass.JPG

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020