Transfer one passes from old Tivo to new Tivo

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by rjrsouthwest, Mar 20, 2020.

1. rjrsouthwest

rjrsouthwest Active Member

Feb 19, 2016
    I was wondering if it is possible to transfer all my current Tivo Bolt season passes to the new Bolt + that I just ordered?

2. kpeters59

kpeters59 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    KMTTG will do that.

-KP

3. cwoody222

cwoody222 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 1999
    Buffalo, NY
    You can do it on TiVo’s website once both TiVo’s are on your account.

wizwor likes this.
  4. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    yeah, but IIRC, they show up in some random order on the destination..

or at least they did many years ago.

5. rjrsouthwest

Feb 19, 2016
    Thanks I found the place under the manage tab on Tivo online where I can copy the one passes and any shows I want to also. Will give it a try when it arrives Sunday.

I bought one of the bolt vox's with all in service for $350 on Friday that is scheduled to be delivered by FedEx on Sunday to replace my 4 year old bolt.

Mikeguy likes this.
  6. rjrsouthwest

Feb 19, 2016
    I received the new Bolt Vox and using the manage tab in Tivo Online it was very simple and fast to copy all my one passes from my old Bolt.

7. aaronwt

aaronwt UHD Addict

Jan 31, 2002
    Northern...
    I like kmttg best since I can make a backup of all the passess from all my TiVos. And then it only takes a minute or so to add them all back to the TiVo. And in the same order.

Friday night, when I replaced a 4TB drive that died with a stock 500GB drive. I used kmttg to repopulated around 150 One passes. It populated superfast and they were in the same order I had when the 4TB drive was installed.