Track Field World Championships FUBAR

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by UCLABB, Aug 5, 2017.

1. UCLABB

UCLABB Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    Riverside, CA

Advertisements

Let's one set a one pass, but apparently each day has a different id. One is relegated to recording each day on either NBC or NBCS. I have had a wish list for track and field forever, but it failed to work. I know I'm probably in the minority, in the US anyway, but I love track and field. Terrific 100 meters today.

2. cherry ghost

cherry ghost Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2005
    Chicago
    My T&F Wishlist one my secondary TiVo that's set to auto record has gotten everything so far. On my main TiVo it's not auto record, so I went to upcoming and set them all manually.

3. FitzAusTex

FitzAusTex Member

May 7, 2014
    Unique ID for each day's sports has been this way since tivo switched to rovi data. It has been a royal PITA. Wish Lists are the only way to handle many sports that used to work with One Pass. Tivo apparently has no interest in addressing this since it's been 11 months and counting

4. randian

randian Active Member

Jan 15, 2014
    Southeast...
    Wishlists are picking up everything for me. The only bad thing is the terrible Comcast video quality. Smeared faces and jaggies galore.

5. kemscm

kemscm New Member

Oct 19, 2007

Advertisements

It does the same thing to most cycling events, and figure skating. Even setting a wishlist for the name of the sport doesn't help. I HATE it. I have to manually go through the program guide to find multi-day sports events. I thought they would fix it.....I thought wrong. It's been this way ever since they changed the guide.