Toyota / Tivo $125 For One Year

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by markabtex, Oct 12, 2007.

1. markabtex

markabtex Experienced DVR User

Aug 28, 2006
    Abilene, Texas
    I just got an email from Toyota with an offer for a Tivo box plus one year of service for $125. Here is what the offer states "Get a TiVo® box plus one year of service for only $125! Enter promo code Toyota for this exclusive offer. Expires 12/15/07, while supplies last". When I follow the link it just shows an offer for 20% off Tivos for Toyota owners and regular price for service plans. I guess during checkout if you enter the promo code, it will apply the discount. Here is the link for anyone who is interested: http://dynamic.tivo.com/0.11.toyotaowners.asp

2. mick66

mick66 Dirty Burger

Oct 15, 2004
    The 'verse
    I didn't see anyplace for a promo code

3. moolman

moolman New Member

Dec 22, 2005
    No MSD discount. :( in part 5 of the fine print.

4. dwit

dwit Active Member

May 4, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Well, if you could get the deal as described for $125, that would be better than MSD for year one, yes?

5. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    I'll probably be getting one of those e-mails.

My question is, how do they keep it exclusive if all you have to do is enter "Toyota"?
    They don't make you prove you're a Toyota owner to get the deal?

My only other gripe is that I didn't see the TivoHD in the list of choices.

6. dre_dbldbl

dre_dbldbl New Member

Dec 2, 2005
    San Francisco
    I have received this email, as a ToyotaOwners member.

here's the fine print

So, you'll have to sign in to the Toyota Owners site to take advantage of the promo. Will look into my homepage for the offer...

ETA: Tried doing a combination of clicking the buttons to select the 80hr box and toggled between pre-pay and monthly services... no dice. There wasn't an area to add a promo code. I'll try emailing ToyotaOwners about how to get the deal.