Top Chef Judge: Hugh Acheson

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Agatha Mystery, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Agatha Mystery

Agatha Mystery Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2002
    BFE, So....

Advertisements

For those of you who watch the current season of Top Chef, you are well acquainted with Hugh Acheson and his eyebrow(s).

On another Bravo show (which I don't watch), it was referred to as the "Hughnibrow". Apparently, if Hugh gets $100K donated to his favorite charity that he has selected, he will have his eyebrow waxed/plucked/threaded on the show "Watch what happens live" on Bravo. I'll never watch the show, but I think it's pretty funny that Hugh is willing to get rid of the unibrow. I guess his wife doesn't take care of it for him. If I were married to him, I would be grooming that thing constantly.

2. betts4

betts4 I am Spartacus!

Dec 26, 2005
    A Galaxy...
    I saw that. It was on the show that was right after the episode...I am not sure which one but the poor host had a problem with his one eye watering. Anyway, it would be great if Hugh could raise that much and be okay with the shaving/waxing.

3. MonsterJoe

MonsterJoe Travels for Food

Feb 19, 2003
    Central MA
    I bet you he never stops if he does it.

Reminds me of when Gillette offered ZZ Top a few million dollars to shave their beards for a commercial. They told Gillette to pound sand.

4. TAsunder

TAsunder Debates Ghee vs Gi

Aug 6, 2003
    Madison, WI
    Dude would be amazingly handsome with a properly-groomed glabella, as opposed to just definitely handsome now.