Tonight/Early Morn 8/4/11! Tuning Adapter Upgrade for Bright House Networks Customers

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by BrightHouseCare, Aug 3, 2011.

1. BrightHouseCare

BrightHouseCare New Member

Aug 3, 2011

Advertisements

Important Information about your Bright House Networks Service

On Thursday August 4, 2011 early morning, a software upgrade will be applied to your Tuning Adapter to improve your viewing experience. This upgrade may result in a message on your TiVo box that says: "Tuning Adapter Connected” after the software upgrade. If you see this message, please follow the onscreen instruction to press “Continue” to resume viewing TV on your TIVO DVR and Tuning Adapter.

In rare cases you may be required to reboot your TiVo DVR. Simply unplug your TiVo DVR from power followed by plugging it back in to reboot. Alternatively from the TiVo menu go to “Messages and Settings” and select “Restart or Reset System” choosing the “Restart the TiVo HD DVR” option.

Thank you for being a Bright House Networks customer!

Sincerely,

@BrightHouseCare Online Advocate Team.

2. sbiller

sbiller Active Member

May 10, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    Received the upgrade this morning.

[​IMG]

3. BrightHouseCare

BrightHouseCare New Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Good to see your update went through! Thanks for posting the screen shot. I hope you have a great day!

@BrightHouseCare Online Advocate Team

4. TrueEddie

TrueEddie Member

Mar 3, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks for letting us know about the update Bright House.

Is it possible for you to better explain what you mean by "improve your viewing experience"?

5. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL

Advertisements

Got it! Didn't have any on-screen messages so I probably wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't seen the threads here.