1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ToDo List Off By a Day After Time Change 11/4/2018

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by RangerDave, Oct 29, 2018.

1. RangerDave

RangerDave New Member

Sep 13, 2017
    I've had a Roamio OTA 1TB for about a year now and have had no real issues.... until now. I noticed my ToDo list is off by a day after the time change. It shows programs to be recorded Sunday at 7, 8 and 9pm that really air on Monday at 8, 9 and 10pm. The rest of the week is like that also. Will this self-correct by then or will I need to delete and create new 1P's for each show? I live in the Los Angeles, CA area. I am using the original TE3 that came loaded on the box.

Thank you - RangerDave

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Two things: Are you sure? Do you show 1am twice in your guide on 11/4?
    Second: If you have missed the last two software updates in 2018, there is something wrong with your Roamio. Current software is 20.7.4.RC42 as shown here:
    Tivo Customer Support Community
    The 20.7.4.RC29 and 20.7.4.RC30 were released in 2018.

Just in case, what's your zipcode?

3. RangerDave

RangerDave New Member

Sep 13, 2017
    Tivo software version shows 20.7.4.RC42-846-6-846.

Yes, 1am Sunday shows up twice in the guide on Sunday morning.

Thanks - RangerDave

4. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    If it doesn't fix itself, I would rebuild the TDL with the procedure found in Reset To Defaults: "CPI&TDL". No harm will come to your existing recordings.

zipcode?

5. RangerDave

RangerDave New Member

Sep 13, 2017
    I was using the new iOS Tivo app to check my ToDo list originally....and it shows the odd data. I just checked the ToDo list via the box itself and all dates and times for recordings are correct for next week.

It looks like the bug lies in the new iOS app.

Thank you for the assistance - RangerDave

Mikeguy likes this.
  6. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    Yeah, I don't have any proof, but I suspect in this case, it really is just going to work.. since in the past there were off by hour errors (not off by day though!), and those were just display errors... and things would just record correctly.

7. PSU_Sudzi

PSU_Sudzi Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Philly suburbs
    You were not alone, I had a duplicate day on my iOS To Do List also for 11/4.