ToDo List in TiVo Desktop

Discussion in 'TiVo Suggestion Avenue' started by KelDez, Aug 25, 2007.

1. KelDez

KelDez New Member

Aug 19, 2007

Advertisements

Add the ability to read the ToDo list from networked Tivos, and, if possible, flag them to be transferred in the future. This capability need not include the ability to edit the ToDo list, just access it. At least, not at first. ;)

My dream for this would be the ability to print the ToDo list. So far, I haven't found anything to add this ability.

- Kelly

2. EVizzle

EVizzle ^^MacGvyer^^

Feb 13, 2005
    St. Paul, MN
    it is a little bit of an expensive workaround, but I use a slingbox pro to control multiple devices (my tivos) and set-up and transfer to and from my series 2 using my computer as the remote. I can switch between tivos, set up recordings, add save and delete as if I was in my living room anywhere I have my laptop and an internet connection. Slingbox not only allows me to view, but to control any connected device, it works great as a tivo accessory!!! With multiple series 2s, you could do all of this from the computer too!

3. bryan314

bryan314 New Member

Nov 17, 2004
    Speaking of todo list. It'd be nice if it could be exported in ical format and subscribed/imported into various calendar programs. ical, sunbird/lightning, google calendar.