"Today's program info available now. More info is on the way..."

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by egrabicki, Mar 12, 2011.

1. egrabicki

egrabicki New Member

Mar 23, 2003

Advertisements

I'm setting up my new Premiere, & want to go through all my Season Passes & update them to the HD version. But it is saying there are "no upcoming episodes" for almost all my shows, with a black box at bottom of screen that says "Today's program info available now. More info is on the way..."

I did entire setup this morning, have confirmed I receive all channels, & connection has been successful. I know there are upcoming episodes of these shows (example: American Idol, which I am 100% certain has upcoming episodes, none found).

Message has been displaying all day, I figure the current day's schedule would be prioritized & downloaded first, but why wouldn't rest of guide have caught up by now? I even re-connected to make sure, but still nothing. (It's after 8pm, last successful connection was at 5pm.)

I have been transferring some shows from another Tivo, is that hogging the connection or something? Am at a total loss here.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

2. kturcotte

kturcotte Active Member

Dec 8, 2002
    Portland, ME
    It HAS all the program data right now, but give it 12-24 hours and it SHOULD do some indexing and then you will have about 10-12 days worth of program data.

3. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    Massachusetts
    Double check and make sure you are using the correct lineup. It shouldn't take too long on a Premiere unit.

4. danjw1

danjw1 Member

Sep 13, 2005
    This does take CPU time, since the networking isn't hardware accelerated (very rare), so it will slow it down.

5. egrabicki

egrabicki New Member

Mar 23, 2003

Advertisements

You're right! Indexing happened overnight. Thanks!