To Do List Not Receiving Guide Info

Discussion in 'HD Comcast TiVo DVR (Archive)' started by JS617, Aug 31, 2011.

1. JS617

JS617 New Member

Aug 31, 2011
    For the past several days my To Do List has not been showing any scheduled recordings past today 8/31, despite there being shows that should be recorded from my Season Passes. I assumed the issue would correct itself as 8/31 got closer, but it did not. I called Comcast last night and again this morning and they performed a remote reset both times but it has not resolved the issue. I can see programs going forward several days in the Guide, including shows I have on Season Pass, but there is no yellow checkmark to indicate they will be recorded. It seems that the To Do List has not been receiving the Guide info.

Is anyone else experiencing or has experienced this problem? I assume the next step will be for Comcast to send out a technician with a new box, but it doesn't really seem like a hardware problem. Since the software fixes have not worked I'm curious as to whether there may be a problem on Comcast's end with data not being sent through properly to the Tivo To Do List. I am located in Boston.

2. JS617

JS617 New Member

Aug 31, 2011
    Sorry, I should have posted this in the Help Forum. Will repost.

3. hefteerub

hefteerub New Member

Aug 31, 2011
    USA
    Hey there