TiVo's email address

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by jules623, Jan 17, 2006.

1. jules623

jules623 New Member

Jan 17, 2006

Advertisements

I need to contact someone at TiVo, but cannot find an email address anywhere on their site. Does anyone know how their email addresses are configured (first initial.lastname or firstname.lastname)?

2. davezatz

davezatz Funkadelic

Apr 18, 2002
    Fairfax, VA
    They don't want you emailing... call the help line.

3. OLdDog

OLdDog Reformed Druid

Dec 15, 2001
    From the TiVo support page:
    ==============================
    Note: Email support is not provided by TiVo at this time.
    ==============================
    You can PM one of the various TiVo employees that post here or give TiVo a call.

As far as the "configure" question; It sounds like you are trying to spam TiVo email addresses and that is something I, for one, do not condone.

Contacting someone at TiVO is as easy as calling their main number and asking for the person you wish to talk to. I've done it many times.

4. jules623

jules623 New Member

Jan 17, 2006
    Already called the help line. They were useless. I need to go higher up, and I am sure the higher ups are not going to take my call. I thought emailing might get me through.

5. shady

shady Previously European TCF Club

May 31, 2002
    Morgan...

Advertisements

Why don't you just post you problem on the Help Center Forum, there are many people here that help out.

6. petew

petew Active Member

Jul 31, 2003
    Pittsburg, CA
    Tivo Customer Support also monitor these forums and will reply if appropriate.

7. TiVoJerry

TiVoJerry Caavo employee (Ex-TiVo, '00-'16)

Jul 26, 2005
    Woodside, CA
    It would definitely be helpful if you stated what problem you were having. These forums are very helpful when it comes to giving guidance, particularly if it's of a technical nature. And yes, we at TiVo do monitor the forums and will chime in for a tech issue if needed.

If this is strictly a customer satisfaction issue that you are not receiving resolution about, you may PM me and I will have someone follow up on the situation. Please make sure to include your case #, contact info, and 15-digit TiVo Service Number.

8. ChuckyBox

ChuckyBox New Member

Oct 3, 2005
    It would help if you could give a clue as to who you wanted to talk to and for what kind of reason. People here assume you have a technical problem or a customer satisfaction issue. If not, and you want to discuss something with management but don't want to call, you could send an email to investor relations (this page) and they might forward your email to the appropriate person, though sending an actual letter would be more likely to reach the intended recipient (or his/her staff, anyway).