tivo won't go past record screen

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by nickyk, Feb 17, 2005.

1. nickyk

nickyk New Member

Feb 11, 2005

Advertisements

after I pick, "pick items to record", none of my choices will be highlighted in blue and I can perform no recording requests. Help! what is wrong?I can't record, I can't pick a program and I can't get rid of tivo suggestions.

2. nickyk

nickyk New Member

Feb 11, 2005
    above question is for a newly inslalled unit

3. dgh

dgh New Member

Jul 24, 2000
    Really new? As in still indexing the data?

4. nickyk

nickyk New Member

Feb 11, 2005
    data is already installed. I enter "pick programs to record" andnone of the 6 options(search by title, search using wishlist,suggestions,etc) are highlighted in blue there is no way to record into the future of even know what is on my to do list. I can only record by using the guide and pushing record manually from that screen. Please help if there are any ideas. Thanks

5. jtreid

jtreid Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Reading, PA

Advertisements

BUMP!

I just installed a new Pioneer DVR-810HS. I updated and added the TIvo plus service. It did a service update and now everything looks good. Account in good standing, I can now see the season pass manager. However, I have the same problem as the original post. I can see the pick programs to record screen with all the options. When I select one, I get the correct Tivo beep (I have one of these units upstairs), but the screen does not change to the selection I just made. I can go back and it goes back to Tivo central when, if you had your eyes closed, you would think you were in the selection just made. Anyone have any experience with this.

6. jtreid

jtreid Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Reading, PA
    N'ermind. Dang thing must have still been indexing or something. It works like a champ now.