TiVo want a new International Development Director

Discussion in 'TiVo Series 1 - UK' started by Steve_K, May 14, 2011.

1. Steve_K

Steve_K Member

May 5, 2001
    Sussex, UK
    Why TiVo? Did the last one have a conscience or something?

Yet another job I won't be applying for

"earning the thanks of millions of customers" Did they add "by shafting existing customers"? Err no.

2. Automan

Automan Ex TiVo User

Oct 29, 2000
    South...
    Does the person need to live in a Virgin network area?

Automan.

3. Pete77

Pete77 New Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Not Far...
    I would assume that the current job holder is being dismissed for his total and utter ineptitude in recommending that the Tivo Board signed a contract forcing them to discontinue service to existing loyal Tivo S1 customers who had paid for Lifetime Service thereby creating the possibity that Tivo may come embroiled in long and messy litigation on the matter that will also sully their corporate good name:eek::mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

I doubt that living in a Virgin network area will be a requirement for applying for the job when Tivo's International director will be responsible for projects involving the supply of Tivo's service in several overseas markets other than the UK and I am pretty sure that the job is also based in Alviso, California, even though it will clearly involve plenty of international travel.

4. Trinitron

Trinitron New Member

Jan 20, 2003
    North West
    Pete, you should be a journalist. Are you determined to get tivocommunity sued for libel? :D

5. LarryDavid

LarryDavid New Member

Jan 4, 2007
    :up: +1 for funniest thing I've read today