Tivo Under Armour Commercial is TOO LOUD

Discussion in 'TiVo Suggestion Avenue' started by benbarton, Jan 20, 2020.

1. benbarton

benbarton New Member

May 25, 2008
    Tivo .... YOu've started adding a WAY TOO LOUD Under Armour commercial to the beginning of EVERY show I record. I don't like the fact that you are adding commercials, but I HATE that this commercial is SO LOUD that it blows us out of the living room.

PLEASE STOP!

McNublette likes this.
  2. jrtroo

jrtroo Chill- its just TV

Feb 4, 2008
    Chicagoland
    You realize we are not TiVo, right? You may want to reach out to them directly.

Mikeguy likes this.
  3. McNublette

McNublette New Member

Aug 8, 2006
    it is loud tho... :)

4. myfins1

myfins1 Student of Life

Dec 10, 2003
    The Lone...
    Pre-roll ads can be removed. I would argue they shouldn't be there in the first place but I digress. This can be accomplished with a phone call to TiVo or more to my liking, it can be done via Chat online with TiVo as well. I finally got irritated enough with them to do just that.

However I have heard people complain when getting them removed, they reappear about 30 days later further annoying folks. I learned that if you specifically request they remove these ads and preemptively advise them you want this done as a permanent removal and not a temporary one where they reappear that they can do that as well. I can't speak for the success of either option but I did request this just today. I am including the text of our chat for reference.

I run a business and have a demo showroom I use these on. I resisted even trying to remove them as this wasn't a personal account. However it was too much to try to overcome. That being said, I need to have them removed from my personal account as well. Please note they will request the TSN for each of your devices. I figured it would be set to the account. So have all of your TSN's handy and ready to provide them. I did this via online chat and had the screen open showing all of my device TSN's.