TiVo UK website ?

Discussion in 'TiVo Series 1 - UK' started by Furball, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Furball

Furball Totally TiVo

Dec 6, 2001
    Hampshire...

Advertisements

Sorry if this has been covered but couldnt see ought about it, but is it just me thats lost the UK TiVo site ? :confused:
    Just returns server not found page :eek:

Only checked it out cos I was looking at Virgins V+ box , and just thought I'd take a peep at the uk TiVo site "just" incase there was news of a new box coming to the UK :rolleyes:

Fur

2. martink0646

martink0646 New Member

Feb 8, 2005
    Wisbech
  3. Furball

Furball Totally TiVo

Dec 6, 2001
    Hampshire...
    Thanks Martin

Ooops cos I havent logged in for eleventy billion days <blush> my CP and defaulted the thread listing to just 2 pages and hence didnt see the thread , thought the forum was looking quiet :rolleyes:

Right up to speed with it now.

Pretty poor show in my book mind you :( makes me wonder if I'll bother replacing the drive in mine when it finally gives up the ghost.................

Nah still love the fact its platform free :D :p

Thanks guys

Fur

4. cwaring

cwaring VM Tivo User

Feb 11, 2002
    Knaresboroug...
    While the the V+ Box isn't isn any way as good as the Tivo functionality-wise, it is better spec'd and I wouldn't hesitate to get one should my Tivo ever become completely un-useable and beyond repair.

5. Woz!

Woz! Viva Indifference

Feb 6, 2003

Advertisements

I've had one for a few months now and I and the family hate it.
    In fact, we're seriously considering dropping the V+ and bringing the TiVo back downstairs.
    The V+ has started missing programmes now too :(

6. blindlemon

blindlemon tivoheaven.co.uk

May 12, 2002
    Malmesbury, UK
    That's a bit like saying to a girl: "I'm thick, ugly, poor, middle-aged, balding, and live with my parents, but at least I'm an inch taller than that handsome, rich, successful lawer over there!" :cool:

7. BrianHughes

BrianHughes Regurgitated user

Jan 21, 2001
    N.Ireland
    If that line ever works for you let me know - I'm short but at least I've got all my own hair :D