TiVo Truck Photos

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by TiVoPony, Apr 3, 2009.

1. TiVoPony

TiVoPony New Member

May 11, 2002
    Alviso,...

Advertisements

Hey guys -

Years ago here at TiVo we had a couple of panel trucks outfitted with TiVo DVRs and TV's - we'd use them at sporting events and such to help market the product. Pull them up, roll up the sides, instant demos.

I've been looking for photos of those trucks, but have come up empty. So I turn to the forum...do any of you old timers recall where some photos might be hiding?

Thanks!
    Pony

2. Kablemodem

Kablemodem Get the ketchup.

May 26, 2001
    Sherman...
    [​IMG]

3. jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT

FYP!!!!

[​IMG]

4. Natron

Natron Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Greater...
    I googled and googled and found nothing. I bet if you offer a reward like a TiVo doll or something someone will find it in the depths of the internet. Good luck.

5. jkalnin

jkalnin Baad Spellor

Jan 8, 2003
    Warrington, PA

Advertisements

Best I could do so far...
    [​IMG]

6. MikeAndrews

MikeAndrews Registered abuser

Jan 17, 2002
    Northern...
    What a good idea. You know that teh rpobelm has always been that you can't describe TiVo in a minute of talking.

Youse guys could pay some of us voluntary evangelists to set up tables and booths at community fests like farmer's markets and such. Give me a PA and a headset like the Sham Wow guy and I'll make TiVo (not so much) "sell itself!" :D

7. Natron

Natron Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Greater...
  8. jrm01

jrm01 New Member

Oct 17, 2003
    Pittsburgh
    Much better than me. I googled "tivo and truck" and found a bunch of complaints about having to have a truck roll to get cablecards in a TiVo.