TiVo TCDA95000 MINI VOX Streaming Media Player, 4K UHD, With Voice Remote!

Discussion in 'TiVo Mini' started by ilovedvrs, Oct 26, 2017.

1. ilovedvrs

ilovedvrs Member

Oct 20, 2004
    TiVo TCDA95000 MINI VOX Streaming Media Player, 4K UHD, With Voice Remote!

https://www.amazon.com/TiVo-TCDA95000-Streaming-Player-Remote/dp/B075SLGR9Z/

• Add a TiVo mini vox to additional TVs in your home for an easy, economical and entertaining multi-room setup.
    • TiVo’s new Voice Remote lets you instantly search across your live TV, DVR recordings and streaming content to quickly and easily find what you’re looking for.
    • Provides Full access to your streaming content from Netflix, Prime, Hulu, vudu, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify, iheartradio and more.
    • Connects to your TiVo DVR through your home network via Ethernet or MoCa (does not support Wi-Fi). compatible with TiVo BOLT, Roamio, Roamio ota, Roamio Plus, Roamio Pro, select premieres
    • Fully 4K/Ultra High-Definition compatible right out of the box, so you can soak up all that crisp color, clarity and detail.

2. m.s

m.s Active Member

Mar 8, 2007
    Welcome to last week!

Mikeguy likes this.
  3. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    Haha
    Seriously

4. WRX09MD

WRX09MD Member

Aug 24, 2013
    Haha

5. Wiley1

Wiley1 New Member

Dec 14, 2008
    I don't get the joke, guys. The TCDA95000 is a bit expensive at $180, but it comes with a faster processor and a VOX remote. There are "factory refurbished" models everywhere for $150. Compare that with the many TCDA9300's that are being sold on Ebay for $70-$90.

Over the years, I've had 9 Mini's and 5 of them have failed. A few were 92000's but most were 93000's. I haven't tried the 95000 yet, but now might be a good time because I need another one.

What I really need is somebody to tell me why these mini's are breaking so often and how to fix them. Some have no video. Some have video on A/V but no HDMI. Others are just plain dead.